Pages

Mar 11, 2010

Bacon Wrapped Sausage Balls


Pork FAT RULES!! According to Emeril haha. The same friend who brought Oreo truffle balls into my world, brought these into my world. Can you say "Party in your mouth??? " Let me just say, after trying these - yes you can! Once again, another HUGE hit here at work for Pot Luck day..... Everyone had my balls in their mouth that day!! (I also brought the Oreo balls that day). teehee!

Bacon Wrapped Sausage Balls

1 package sausage (Jimmy Dean)
Italian Bread crumbs
2 eggs
Raw bacon - sliced in half as one piece is too long.

Mix raw sausage and eggs until smooth. Add in bread crumbs until
the mixture is thick enough to form 1” balls. Wrap balls in bacon.
Bake at 350 for approx. 30 min.(on slotted pan) or until
bacon is cooked.
*** put drip pan underneath to catch drippings***

SO GOOD!

.
.(the pic is not mine, but that is what they are)

No comments: