1 pkg sliced baby bella mushrooms
2 carrots sliced
2 celery stalks chopped
One onion - diced
4-6 c. chicken broth
1 c. fresh bean sprouts
1 (6 oz.) pkg. frozen snow peas, thawed
1/3 c. sliced scallions
2 tbsp. dry sherry
2 cloves garlic – minced
one medium bok choy with leaves, cleaned and cut into 1/4 inch slices
2 chicken breasts cooked and shredded
1 sm. can bamboo shoots
1 TBLS soy sauce
1/2 tsp Chinese sesame oil
Salt and pepper to taste
In a soup pot, combine garlic, sesame oil, onion, carrot, celery and 1/2 cup broth. Cover and let them cook 10 minutes. Add the remaining ingredients, and simmer covered until vegetables are cooked. Enjoy! Can add fried wonton strips if you want.
May 6, 2011
Quick, easy and tastes like a caramel apple without the stick!
1 8oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 small box instant butterscotch pudding
1 8 oz. can crushed pineapple with juice
3 C. diced apples
1 C. chopped peanut topping
1 C. mini marshmallows
Mix cool whip, pudding, pineapple with juice. Add apples, nuts and marshmallows and mix well. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
These are HIGHLY ADDICTIVE!! beware! LOL
9 cups Rice Chex
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar (You may need more)
The largest ZIP TOP baggie you can find. 2-5 gallon?
In 1-quart microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter uncovered on High 1 minute; stir. Microwave about 30 seconds longer or until mixture can be stirred smooth. Stir in vanilla. Pour mixture over cereal, stirring until evenly coated. Be gentle so you dont crush the cereal. Pour into resealable food-storage plastic bag.
Next pour in the powdered sugar, close the bag and shake it until they are completely coated.
Store in Frige
1 pouch (1 lb 1.5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 package (12 oz) semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
2 1/2 cups peanut butter
6 cups Rice Chex® cereal
1/2 to 1 cup powdered sugar
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch baking pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, 1/2 cup butter and egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom of pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
2. In large microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and the remaining 1/2 cup butter on High about 1 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until melted and smooth. Add peanut butter; mix until well blended.
3. Place cereal in 1-gallon resealable food-storage plastic bag. Using your hands, gently break cereal into small pieces. Gently stir cereal into chocolate mixture until cereal is coated. Spread cereal mixture evenly over cookie crust; gently press. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Refrigerate about 1 hour or until bars are set. For bars, cut into 6 rows by 6 rows. Store covered at room temperature.
1 (18 oz.) box package Red Velvet cake mix
1/2 C. shortening
1 tbsp. water
For the Cream Cheese Filling
• 1 pound cream cheese, softened
• 2 sticks butter, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 4 cups powdered sugar
• 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans, optional
Instructions: 1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. With a wooden spoon or mixer, combine all ingredients in medium mixing bowl. Chill in refrigerator about 30 minutes.
2. Shape into 1" balls. Roll in powdered sugar, if desired.
3. Bake on a parchment paper lined baking sheet, 10-12 minutes.
For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter, and vanilla together until smooth. Add the sugar and on low speed, beat until incorporated. Increase the speed to high and mix until very light and fluffy. Let chill in fridge a couple hours before assembling.
Spread the cream cheese frosting between 2 cooled cookies and roll the edges in finely chopped pecans, if desired. Store in refrigerator.