Pages

Mar 12, 2010

Easy Baked Mac 'N Cheese

I just created this earlier this week, and my hunny LOVED IT!! I didn't take pics, but I will be making it again soon - teehee! Like I said, I like EASY. So, I skipped making a roux and all that nonsense! And found an EASY way to get that rich cheesy flavor in baked Mac 'N cheese! this is nothing like the BLUE BOX!!


Easy Baked Mac N’Cheese
1 package large shell pasta - or any pasta you like!
1 jar 4-cheese Alfredo Sauce (I use Classico)
1-1/2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
Italian bread crumbs
1-2 TLBS butter
Salt and pepper

Cook pasta until tender. Drain. Add pasta to buttered baking dish (I use Pam). Pour in Alfredo sauce and add shredded cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well. Top with bread crumbs, and then put small pats of butter around the top. Bake at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes or until golden and bubbly.

No comments: